[Ohio-talk] SCHWANS CARES CAMPAIGN TO BENEFIT THE NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND OF OHIO--DAY 38

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Fri Sep 4 02:14:34 UTC 2015

Dear Supporters and Listers,

Today I thank Eric Duffy, Ethan Johnson, Cheryl Ruth and anonymous contributor for supporting the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio (NFBO) in its efforts to raise funds during this active period.  Our total amount is now $420.  However, one more order is not reflected, and that should change soon.

We're almost at $500!  All we need is another $60, and
we will be there!  We can raise $60 in the seven remaining days and even surpass $500. Raising $500 and beyond is easier than you might think, why?  EGift cards!
If eight supporters buy an e-card at $25, the affiliate will make $500!  Each card generates 40% or $10.  That's just without buying any products. Grocery orders are worth 20%.

 Most funds are raised during the "active" period, and we really need to finish with a bang!

 Spread the word and tell everyone you know about our fundraiser.

https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/21538
or call 1-(855) 870-7208.

Regardless of your favorite ordering mode, you need to specify our campaign ID, which is 21538.  Use ID Number 21538 anytime you log in or call customer service.

For customer service questions, business hours are from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Eastern time,  Monday through Friday.  To order, business hours are from 8 AM to 11 PM Eastern time.

https://www.schwans-cares.com/c/21538

If you have questions, please e-mail me at mzavoli at roadrunner.com or call (216) 939-0502.

Thank you. Now, let's keep up the good work and make this campaign a success!

Support the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio and live the life you want. Don't cook tonight. Pamper your taste buds with delicious Schwan's Foods. Call 1-855-870-7208 or order online and cite Campaign ID 21538!
https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/21538

Milena Zavoli