[Ohio-talk] windows 10

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 20:11:48 UTC 2015

Hello,
I just contacted Freedom Scientific and they told me that Windows
10 is fully compatible with JAWS 16.2350 and later.  Therewithe,
I am considering upgrading.  However, I wanted to know if anyone
who uses JAWS has Windows 10 and how usable it really is.  I
don't want to go through the trouble of upgrading only to find
that there are some parts that are not usable.  What are your
experiences? What about the new browser Edge? Is that accessible
with JAWS and can I still use Internet Explorer instead? I read
that you can.  Also, are there certain settings that I should
enable or disable to maximize the accessibility with JAWS? I er
most likely have my cousin take care of the upgrade for me, so I
want to provide him with detailed information about how to set it
up for the best experience with JAWS.  I have Windows 7 now, but
I don't know if it's home or professional.  Any advice would be
greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Kelsey Nicolay