[Ohio-talk] windows 10

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 01:13:01 UTC 2015

My advice to you is to not upgrade to windows 10 right now. There are still a lot of issues with it. It is in the very early stages, and if you don't have to upgrade, don't. You are on a stable operating system now, and if you don't have a spare computer to mess around with, do not upgrade. Jumping from Windows 7 to Windows 10 is a huge learning curve. There are a lot of different parts of windows 10, that never existed in Windows 7. Likewise, there are parts of Windows 7 that are nearly or completely gone and windows 10. The Microsoft edge browser is not accessible with jaws. You can still use Internet Explorer, but again, the interface is going to be very different from what you are used to. I would not recommend such a jump. I understand that The upgrade is free for a year, but I would seriously consider waiting until at least the beginning of 2016 to upgrade if you're going to do it.

Sent from my iPhone