[Ohio-talk] windows 10

mike welty ratking1989 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 21:40:02 UTC 2015

I am an active user of Windows 10. Jaws does work pretty well with it,
however not with the Edge browser. You can use IE or what ever browser
you want to use. It really depends on what you want to set for settings
on 10, most times you don't have to tweak all that much to make it work
well. Feel free to contact me if you want more details, or if you want
more exact suggestions.