[Ohio-talk] SCHWANS CARES CAMPAIGN TO BENEFIT THE NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND OF OHIO--DAY 43

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Tue Sep 8 07:14:03 UTC 2015

Dear Readers,

Tim Janning has just supported the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio through Schwans Cares--a fundraising network.  As a result of his support and the combined efforts of our participants, our tally now stands at $430.  Thank you Mr. Janning and each one of you for your generosity.

We have only two days left in our "active" period of the Schwans Cares fundraising project, and we need to use our time to tell anyone you know either to buy an eGift card for $25 or to order groceries.  Both purchases will benefit the NFBO.

We are only $70 away from getting our tally to $500.  All we need is seven of you to buy an eGift card for $25.  I'm sure there's at least seven prospective supporters out there who want to help the NFBO!

Remember, during the active period, a grocery order is worth 20% and an eGift card is worth 40%.  If each of us buys one $25 eGift card, the affiliate gets $10 out of that transaction.  EGift cards can only be purchased online for $25, one per customer, per campaign, and cannot be combined with any other offer. EGift cards never expire, so they can be used whenever is best for you.   Please use ID 21538 to order an online eGift card.  Additionally, use ID 21538 to order groceries online, or over the phone by calling (855) 870-7208.  Press option 1 for customer service questions or press 2 to order.  Customer service hours are from 9 to 6 Eastern time and the ordering line is open from 7 AM to 11 PM Eastern time, Monday through Friday.

https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/21538

Tell your friends and family about our fundraiser.  Buying a $25 eGift card will earn the Federation $10 and is, for most of us, a painless way to give to our affiliate.

Let's get as many as possible to purchase eGift cards while we are still in the active period.

If you have any questions, please e-mail or call me at (216) 939-0502.

Thank you very much to all of you who have purchased eGift cards and/or groceries.

 Support the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio and live the life you want. Don't cook tonight. Pamper your taste buds with delicious Schwan's Foods. Call 1-855-870-7208 or order online and cite Campaign ID 21538!
https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/21538