[Ohio-talk] FW: [Nfbnet-master-list] new NFB book now available

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 02:02:10 UTC 2015

Ohio,

I have just returned from the Jernigan Institute where I participated in a
Leadership Seminar.  Below is one of the books that were assigned for our
readings.  I must tell you that I read it in two days.  It is not only
fascinating, but quite inclusive and just down right good.  I highly
recommend it, and it is our history.  Ohio's Barbara Pearce has her stamp on
it as well!

Suzanne