[Ohio-talk] Pressure Cookers

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Thu Apr 7 02:55:24 UTC 2016

Hi Folks,

I realize that this is not a topic that belongs here, but I don't want to subscribe to the Blind Cooks listserv just to ask a question.

I want to buy a pressure cooker, preferably the Power Pressure Cooker XL as seen on TV.  I think we can use these new ones that have the programmed settings and added safety features that allow the cook to release the steam gradually or quickly without mishap.  I know I can label the buttons but if they have submenus, I don't think I can program it.

Has anyone used any of these new pressure cookers and what tips can you give me when purchasing one?

Thank you in advance for your time and information.

All the best,
Milena Zavoli