[Ohio-talk] Pressure Cookers

grob702 at gmail.com grob702 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 01:58:01 UTC 2016

Hello this is Lori Robinson have you checked on QVC and Wolf the wolf man he has a nice pressure cooker out I can't pronounce his name correctly so I don't want to see it wrong but he has the pots and pans etc. and I love pressure cookers they are good but you have to be careful with them but they're nice for good to make the turkey wings in them and other items

Sent from my iPhone