[Ohio-talk] President Payne

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 10:36:25 UTC 2016

Greetings Fellow Federationist,

Richard L. Payne is now the President of the National Federation of the Blind Of Ohio. I wish Richard and the affiliate all of the success in the world.
I ask that you give Richard the love and support that you have given me for so many years.

I will remain in Ohio for a while, and I return often after I begin working in New Jersey.

Until the first of January 2017, I am a member of the Capital Chapter and the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio.

I have many close friends in this affiliate, and that will continue to be the case for many years to come.

With love to my Federation family in Ohio,

Eric