[Ohio-talk] President Payne

Chris Tolle tollebooth at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 11:18:18 UTC 2016

I am so sorry that I missed our call.  Can you fill me in on why we are changing  leadership??

I am sur this means good things for you but,    Can you share whats up.

I pastor ¶ sundays are nasty for calls.  I struggle with OAGDU for this reason.  I truly want to be a part of this community but find it hard to  make sunday meetings, forgive my absence.