[Ohio-talk] focus blue braille display question

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 16:28:31 UTC 2016

Hello,
I apologize if this is off topic, but I hoping someone with a
Focus Braille display could help.  I am giving a presentation on
Monday with one of my former professors in front of several
faculty members.  I am using my Focus 14 blue Braille display
with Powerpoint 2010.  I got my Focus to read the slides
correctly, but I can't pan the display fast enough while reading
the slides.  Therefore, if anyone has a Focus 14, do you have any
suggestions on how I can read the display and pan quickly at the
same time? I have to keep taking my hand off the display when
panning.
Thank you,
Kelsey Nicolay