[Ohio-talk] new job

Kyle Conley violinistvocalist at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 15 14:46:58 UTC 2016

Hello friends,
I am writing to tell you that I have accepted a teaching position. I will be teaching 5-12 grade orchestra, 7-12 grade choir and high school piano. 2 years of struggles has finally paid off. Now for the difficult news. I will be leaving the state. I am moving to Williamstown, WV, which is across from Marietta. I start on August 29. My plan is to come back to Ohio, but who knows. I will miss you all, and wish you nothing but the best for this year!
Kyle