[Ohio-talk] {Spam?} Malley's Chocolate Website Change

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Wed Dec 7 22:38:11 UTC 2016

Greetings Friends,

As you are aware, the Malley's Chocolates website has changed from years past.  The link to open it, however, remains the same:

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio

Scroll down on the first web page, and you will see the items.  Simply place the products you want to buy in the cart.  When you're done, go to the top of the page and scroll down to where you will see the number of items you've deposited in your cart.  Click on that number, and you'll be able to see your cart, as well as change the quantity of each item.  The rest should be pretty much standard as it applies to the checkout procedure.

Please order during the shipping period, which is from November 7th to December 12th, 2016 11:59 P.m.  Shipping is free if you buy at least $65 worth of merchandise.

If you have questions or need help placing your order, please contact me at
mzavoli at roadrunner.com or call me at (216) 939-0502.
To contact Malley’s Chocolates directly about brochures and forms or other questions, call Bill Malley (East of I-77)
Packy Malley (West of I-77) Office:  (216) 325-5556; Cell:  (216) 255-2875.
General Order Number outside of fundraising:  (216) 226-8300 or 1(800) 275-6255
Alternatively, e-mail Bill or Packy at contact at malleys.com or write to:  13400 Brookpark Road. Cleveland, Ohio 44135

All the Best,
Milena Zavoli
Season's Greetings!  Support the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio. Check out Malley’s collection of sweet treats and make your holidays special!  Free Shipping on all orders of $65 or more to one address
http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio