[Ohio-talk] Recent Greyhound Experience

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 00:56:10 UTC 2016

Robert, this is great news. I have not tried the site lately but,
probably will in the next few days.
I have a funny story... on my return trip  a couple of weeks ago, I
was late of course getting to the Columbus station. Running into the
station where quite a few of the employees know me and are used to my
tardiness. I was approached by security and hustled to the bus.
Another lady followed closely and claimed to be blind and demanded
seating in the front of the bus. No one moved and the driver asked me
if I knew her,lol! I shook my head no so she was seated mid way the
bus. Well, the bus just sat there and about 10 mins later another
woman was husseled onto the bus and seated next to me in the front
passenger seat. As she approached, the driver says to me, here comes
another one and I know she is really blind. Do you know her? I shookm
my head no and chuckle...
My seat mate and I rode all the way to Cleveland in silence and when
the bus pulled off of the highway she began to use her I phone. So, I
started a conversation with her and guess what? I did know her,lol!
We had a really good laugh and decided to coordinate our next trip and
take advantage of companion fares...

I am also receiving lots of discount coupons from Greyhound, have not
been able to use any of them yet, still trying, HA,HA, HA Safe travels
during the Holidays!

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood