[Ohio-talk] The real story about Bacon in the Capital City

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 12:55:33 UTC 2016

Jordy Stringer actually bought the ticket for Beth Debus. I bought the one for Misty Hatcher. Shelbi and I have both purchased tickets online, and the Dr. will do so soon.

So not only do we have bacon lovers here, who want to support the Federation and win prizes, but some of us want to help others do it as well.
We bought pigs, and had donuts at the chapter meeting, and then the Dr., and I enjoyed some Broasted Chicken at Bob Evan’s.  Shelbi who has an aversion to chicken with skin and bones had a salad, but I must say that the Dr., and I highly recommend the Broasted Chicken. Have some bacon on the side if you will, but by all means try the Broasted Chicken as soon as you can.

The $5,000 that we have the chance to win could buy a whole lot of Broasted Chicken. So whether you by a paper ticket or an online ticket Let’s go build the Federation.