[Ohio-talk] Reading Minutes at Meetings

richard rchpay7 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 13:46:39 UTC 2016

I agree with Barbra,
It is very important to note here that Miami valley is not struggling with
this issue but Robby asked me and I   told him to put the question on Ohio
talks to see how other chapters do this.
While written minutes are still most common, electronic methods are growing
in popularity. If we are using computer technology, we must make sure
policies exist to ensure no alteration or manipulation of content, and that
personal data contained in the minutes is kept private. This is especially
important with home-based computers.
 The previous secretary Taped  the meetings and transcribed  the minutes
after.
While reading the various post    it would seem that people could say the
same thing about emailing the other very important reports that we read in
meetings.
We will look at this in our chapter and are very happy that the members of
the Ohio affiliated has been willing to share. Positive Payne