[Ohio-talk] washers and dryers technology

richard rchpay7 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 22:43:43 UTC 2016

Yes to day I took my clothes  to the laundry room at my apartment complex
and all of them had been changed to digital.

I have been living here for 10 years with no problems guess I should not
wait to the end of my socks to wash right? lol

But for real I am going to ask them to buy markings for the washers and
dryers. Do any of you have some helpful thoughts about what to tell them to
buy?

I did get them going just hope they dry. lol  I am on my way  to get some
pigs adopted. R