[Ohio-talk] washers and dryers technology

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Fri Feb 19 01:57:21 UTC 2016

Richard, they may or may not be accessible at any level.  On many
machines the buttons you press will change the menu choices.  It would
require that someone, a rehabilitation teacher, look at the machines
with you to determine how accessible they are.  Lots of luck.  My
solution to that problem would be that the complex is now responsible
for doing my laundry since they have made the machines accessible.
But remember, I may be in jail after next Friday so don't take my
advice too far or you may join me there.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053