[Ohio-talk] Reading Meeting Minutes

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Fri Feb 19 20:18:56 UTC 2016

Hi Listers,

reading meeting Minutes doesn't have to take lots of time.  The lengthiest Minutes I prepared when I was a secretary for the Cuyahoga Chapter was about five minutes.  Brailling them is great, although you don't have to do that.  Just download your Minutes into your victor Reader Stream from your computer.  If this is not an option, you can always go to your iOS device and read the Minutes electronically with voiceover from your e-mail, which you can send to yourself.

All the best,
Milena Zavoli