[Ohio-talk] Shop, Eat, Drink, Communicate and "Live The Life You Want!"

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 02:23:06 UTC 2016

Good Evening,

I am inviting you and friends, family members, co-workers, and anyone who
loves a great outing.  Attached and below you will find information that
will not only leave you with an exciting experience, but help people who are
blind to be inspired, empowered and productive.  This event is to support,
motivate and assist those in attending The National Federation of the Blind
State and National Conventions.  You do not have to be blind to get on
board, but you would need to have a vision.

I challenge you to come with us and help to fill the bus: or even two buses!
If you are not in the surrounding areas, we have room and board for you as
well.

Read below and pass it on!!

Cleveland Chapter of

The National Federation of the Blind of Ohio

Hosts

A Trip to the Amish Country: Saturday April 9, 2016

Itinerary: The Hartville Market and Kitchen and Maize Winery located in
Hartville, OH

Departure Time: 7:00 am

Departure Location: Cleveland Sight Center - 1909 E. 101st Street, Cleveland
OH 44106

Cost is $50.00 per person.

This includes transportation by Lake Front Lines and lunch at the Hartville
Kitchen.

A $20.00 non-refundable deposit is required per person.

Balance due by March 31, 2016.

Return Time: 6:00pm

Return Location: Cleveland Sight Center - 1909 E. 101st Street, Cleveland OH
44106

Note: The bus will make a breakfast stop prior to arriving at the Hartville
Market.

This is not included in the cost of the trip.

For additional information, please contact any member of the Cleveland
Chapter

William Turner, President

330.328.9860