[Ohio-talk] Invitation to Come & Create Art Reception

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 27 03:34:47 UTC 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important;  padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }
I realize this maybe in short notice but a week from tomorrow night at Joann Depolo Studios and Gallery she is having an Art Reception and wine tasting at her studio feature local artists as I will have 3 of my art pieces on display!! The art reception is next Saturday March 5th from 630pm to 830pm!! Please come and enjoy the art you'll even get to meet the artist as myself! All information is on the flyer!!! Thanks!!!
OwenMcCafferty

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone