[Ohio-talk] Information request about the Northfield area in Summit county

Vincent Fugate vincentf2872 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 13:26:56 UTC 2016

Hello,

This is Vince Fugate.  I was just wondering if there is anyone on this list
that lives in the Northfield area in Summit County near Akron.  I'm also
looking for a good teacher that is blind that has majored in early childhood
because I decided to go back to college to major in that field.  I'd like to
be a preschool aid or a teacher's assistant.  I'm being told I can't do this
because I am blind with low vision, and because I'm a male.  However, I was
a volunteer preschool aid at the Cleveland Sight Center for the past 2
years, and I was able to do everything they did with no problems, and I
helped our blind students with Braille, socialization, and some mobility
like the TVI instructors did.  I have tried to contact the Blind Educators
list, but no one there can answer my questions, or is into what I want to
do.