[Ohio-talk] Help me understand

Sheri Albers salbers1 at twc.com
Fri Jan 1 00:23:01 UTC 2016

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Denver
Jones via Ohio-talk
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2015 2:32 PM
To: ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Denver Jones
Subject: [Ohio-talk] Help me understand

25 years I have lived in the city. There has always been a love hate
relationship between the city of Cincinnati and myself. As the years have
progressed I have watched this city be overtaken in many ways by drug
dealers and gang bangers all over the small community surrounding the big
city. Hence my hatred for the city. And now for the third time in a single
year I have observed something very unique. First with F a O Darrell Gordon,
a firefighter and paramedic who it taken care of me on more than one
occasion. Then there was Officer sunny Kim, a neighborhood officer who had
more than one positive and negative interaction with me.  And now today,
firefighter and best friend Patrick Walterman. This city and the citizens
come out in droves to pay respect to a man they didn't even know. With fewer
and fewer reasons for me to stay in the city I often contemplate why I stay
and then a day like today. The people turn out in droves and show the love.
How do great men like these befriend someone like me, and why is it they are
taking instead of me?