[Ohio-talk] List Conduct

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 06:12:53 UTC 2016

Many of you may well have read the post from David Cohen regarding the March for Independence on this list. I have heard from some that they thought it was humorous, and I must say I saw no humor in it at all. Indeed, I found it disgusting and harmful to our movement. I am not going to discuss it further on this list. For those of you who didn’t read it and are now curious, go back and find it in your deleted messages. It should not be republished here. David Cohen who has benefited greatly from the work of the National Federation of the Blind has been removed from this list.

Eric