[Ohio-talk] NFB Scrip Ohio

Shelbi Hindel shelbiah1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 21:33:52 UTC 2016

I just want to remind everyone in the affiliate of the NFB Scrip Ohio
fundraiser. It is our ongoing fundraiser that happens each month. We are not
asking you to spend extra money to participate in this program above the
$.15 fee that the company charges per checkout. Yes, that is fifteen cents.
So, don't think more, just think ahead about the activities and plans that
you have in the upcoming month. Are you going to purchase groceries from a
participant in the Scrip program, go to a fast food place, a nicer
restaurant, a movie, a gas station, a pizza shop, a movie, and oh you just
never know until you check out the Shop with Scrip website. Capital Chapter
is serving doughnuts for Valentine's day from a Scrip participating doughnut
shop, Crispy Cream.

Orders are due by 7:00 p.m. Wednesday, February 3. Again, I remind you that
there are internet savvy people in this affiliate who are willing to give
assistance if you contact them. I am not that person but I am willing to
help in whatever way I possibly can.

Happy shopping!

Shelbi

P.S. Remember our other fundraising activities too, We are sponsoring an
Easter campaign with Malley's Chocolates. The first orders ship on February
22, or thereabouts. Melina will keep us all informed about this fundraising
campaign. Then there is the Marching for Independence activities that
Richard Payne will post the information about.