[Ohio-talk] Link to Charity Day

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 5 06:01:58 UTC 2016

Enclosed is the link to the web page for the race.  Share this with friends and family, students and anyone who loves a challenge, a cause to support or even a goal for the new year of running or walking in a 5 K.

National Federation Of the Blind of Ohio, Charity Day 5K
|   |
| National Federation Of the Blind of Ohio, Charity Day 5KThe National Federation Of the Blind of Ohio believes in the full capacity of blind people, and has the determination to help transform dreams into reality. We are ... |
|  |
| View on www.charityday5k.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |