[Ohio-talk] chapter meeting

richard rchpay7 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 02:50:55 UTC 2016

Carol and Jim came to our  chapter meeting Saturday  and it was very good
for me.

I called on Jim and he fell right in.

he spoke about jobs and fitness and again it was great.

Carol talked about the  Charity race/walk in Columbus to be held in Columbus
on June 26th have you registered yet? She spoke about the warm feelings  in
our meetings and I let them know it was great having them.

Federation members I got 250.00 for marching to independence on the way to
Sherry challenge Mr. president lol