[Ohio-talk] chapter meeting

Denver Jones emfs1969 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 03:06:12 UTC 2016

I have to concur Richard! Jim and Carol fell right in almost like round pegs in a hole.  Never, have I ever met two people more eager to help out. Both, also filled with an abundance of knowledge, a well waiting to be tapped. Very excited about having Carole on the diabetes action network board. Also look forward to an opportunity to work with Jim in the future.