[Ohio-talk] Here is an interesting article about increased accessibility for airlines

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Wed Jan 13 03:58:37 UTC 2016

There are 2 areas I find interesting in this article.  The airlines
will have to make accessible restrooms on single aisle planes which
will make it possible for us to take our dogs into the restroom with
us.  They also talked about closed captioning for people who are
hearing impaired.  I hope they will also make video description
available on flights.

https://www.disabilityscoop.com/2016/01/04/fliers-airline-changes/21715/

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA