[Ohio-talk] marching for independence and appeal for you to get involved now

richard rchpay7 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 11:30:13 UTC 2016

Dear board members and fellow federation members,

I am reaching out to you again for            your help to raze 250.00 to
help others attend the national and state convention.

We are currently  involved  in a campaign called the marching for
independence.

Last year most of you gave to the drive for 75 and that was great.

We have the marching for independence challenge currently for members  to
commit to razing 250.00 to help with his campaign it is very important that
the board of directors get active in this campaign.

We need chapter presidents and other leaders to commit to   helping.

I think that one of the requirements for getting convention assistance
should be that you should have to take part in fundraising         .

We have a charity race June 26th and  only 2 members of the board have
registered.

You do not have to run are walk but

I would like to appeal to you to sign up are send a check to sherry RUTH for
30.00 to sponsor      the race.

We are working on other things but these things are happening right now.

I also want to find out other   things you feel you could help with? Mr.
President I am also requesting your help to get the link put up for the
marching for independence I am requesting that the link be put on our web
page under fundraising.  .

The  Activities Calendar on our home page  has nothing about the race that
will be held June 26th in Columbus it has the race in October but no mention
of the race in June. Please start helping with these events also.

 positive Payne

Activities Calendar

January 4 Louis Braille's birthday

January 4-11 Braille Literacy Week

January 16 Telephone Board meeting

January 25-28 Washington Seminar

March 31 Deadline for NFB scholarship application submission

April 15 Deadline for Bolotin Award submissions

May 15 Deadline for NFB of Ohio scholarship applications

June 30 to July 5 National convention, Orlando, Floida

August 18 to 25 World Blind Union  and ICEVI general assembly, Orlando,
Florida

October Meet the Blind Month

October 2 NFB-O 5K run, Columbus

November 10 to 13 Annual convention, NFB of Ohio, Independence, Ohio