[Ohio-talk] Malley's Chocolates For Easter? Check out this message.

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Thu Jan 14 03:48:12 UTC 2016

Hello listers,

Back so soon?  Yes, did you miss me?  I hope you had a great holiday season and that you're ready for a brand new year, full of wonder and promise.  May 2016 and all years to come bring you happiness and prosperity and may the National Federation of the Blind grow vibrantly and wealthily.

It's that time again; Easter.  Before you know it, Easter will be here--March 27th to be exact--and with the holiday comes Malley's Chocolates, just for you!

yes, Malley's Chocolates:  the staple that makes your life just a little bit sweeter!  Don't delay, try some items today!

Here is the E-mail I received from Jennifer merrie, Customer Advocate.  She wants to know how many forms to mail to participants.  Normally, we don't need forms because we order online under the chairperson's campaign page, but if you want to register as a participant, you will need the forms.  When I registered our group for the campaign, I left this up to the individual. If you are a participant placing a large order, please let Jennifer know how many forms and fliers you need.  Please read the following E-mail from Jennifer Merrie

Jennifer Marrie <JMarrie at malleys.com>
    'mzavoli at roadrunner.com' <mzavoli at roadrunner.com>
Subject: Malley's Fundraising

 Hi , my name is Jennifer and I am assisting Patrick Malley with Easter fundraising.  I noticed that you did not specify the number of forms you would like us to mail to you? Just let me know about how many so we can get them in the mail this week.  Although your sale is online only the participants will need the form to register on line.  Thank you so much and good luck with your sale! Jenn

 Jennifer Marrie
Customer Advocate
Malley's Chocolates
Mailing Address:  13400 Brookpark Road. Cleveland, Ohio 44135
Tel: (216) 325-5570, (216) 226-8300, or 1-(800) 275-6255
Fundraising:  (216) 898-4994
Fax:  1-(800) 211-0567

I don't have the link yet to the website, and that will follow soon.

Meanwhile, thank you in advance for participating in the 2016 Easter fundraising project. Let's continue to make this a successful campaign.

Milena Zavoli