[Ohio-talk] braille display problem

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 14 12:35:20 UTC 2016

Kelsey,
On either side of your Brailliant are six key, in a formation similar to a
braille cell.
Consequently, they are numbered like dots in a cell, C1 C2 C3 on the left,
C4 C5 C6 on the right.
If you press C1 C2 C4 C5 together (like a braille letter g), you will cycle
among the various type of braille input and output.
You'll have to experiment with it to get the results you are looking for,
and I'm surprised HumanWare tech support did not point this out to you.
If you have the right form of contracted or unctracted and want dots 7 and 8
to go away, press those keys that would make a lower cell number 6, that is,
C2 C3 C5.  Again, this one will cycle through options.

I don't have one here to test and give you more precise instructions, but
the above should get you on the road you need.
Deborah