[Ohio-talk] mixing versions of Jaws

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri Jan 15 14:41:20 UTC 2016

There is no such thing as Windows 12.   Do you mean Windows 10.  If
so you will want the most recent version of your assistive
technology, JAWS 17, the most recent NVDA etc.

It isn't reasonable to expect an old screen reader to work with a new
operating system.  The OS makes changes that the screen reader just
won't know about.

Dave

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org