[Ohio-talk] mixing versions of Jaws

Cheryl Fischer c16a19f at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 15 20:37:34 UTC 2016

Dave,

Are you referring to something along the lines of identity theft or use of
my accounts by unauthorized persons?
If so, I hear you. Right now I have two Government Agencies, one Federal and
one Local, providing me with identity protection because they lost my very
detailed and sensitive personal information.

I finally learned that the reason Jaws 12 can be used on this call center
job by someone using a computer with Windows 7,8, or 10 is  because  you
access a remote server which actually has Jaws 12 available on it, and Jaws
12 works with the other programs also on the remote server.

I'm hoping to get the Windows 10 with the most up to date Jaws version.

Thanks Dave and Everyone-

Cheryl