[Ohio-talk] Washington Seminar Fun Video

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 18:35:45 UTC 2016

This is both fun and educational. I encourage you to watch it even if you are not going to the Washington Seminar.

I missed two questions.

The 2016 Washington Seminar is just ten days away, and we can hardly wait! We wanted to take this opportunity to pass along to you our latest YouTube video-Washington Seminar Jeopardy. You can access the video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf7hErDroKo <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf7hErDroKo>. Please use this video as a study tool to brush up on your facts before arriving in Washington, DC, and of course we hope you enjoy it.