[Ohio-talk] braillenote apex problem

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Sat Jan 16 15:57:45 UTC 2016

You can find all of this information in your Braillenote.  That is
where I found the information.  Press the o cord to get into options,
then u for the users manual.  It will tell you to press t for table of
contents or I for index.  You press I for index.  This will give you
an alphabetical listing of lots of information.  Then press the first
letter of what you want to find.  Use the right inner thumb key or the
letter you want repeatedly until you find what you want.  Hit enter
and it will take you to the information in the manual.
To change your Braillenote to UEB press the o cord for options, then b
for braille.  It will take you through several things you can change.
Press the right inner thumb key until you find preferred English
braille code?  You have some choices.  To change to UEB press the
letter e and you should read UEB.  To change back to USA press U.
I have not found the other information yet.  I will look later if
someone else has not answered your question.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053