[Ohio-talk] braillenote apex problem

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 15:12:04 UTC 2016

Hello,
I am taking Hadley's Transitioning to Unified English Braille
course.  My instructor allows students to submit their
assignments as a brf file.  I completed the first assignment on
my apex and saved it as a brf.  However, I received an email from
her this morning saying that some of my sentences are incomplete
and thinks it could be a data transfer issue and is giving me the
chance to re-submit the assignment.  She wants the file to have
25 characters per line since longer lines do not transfer
correctly.  Therefore, if anyone uses a braillenote apex, could
you please tell me how to change this? Also, how do I change my
apex so my preferred reading and writing grade is Ueb?
Thank you,
Kelsey Nicolay