[Ohio-talk] Malley's Chocolates Profits

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Sun Jan 24 09:16:22 UTC 2016

HI Sherry,

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio

I'm so glad you received the check from Malley's.  We made an even $800 after the box-of-Buckeyes sale and profited with an even number.

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio

Eric,

Please continue to encourage others to support Malley's Chocolates.  It's nice to have the support of the President.

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio

Prospective supporters, it's not too early to order chocolates for Easter, even though the shipping period is from February 22nd to March 21st.  Once shipping starts, you'll be the first to get your candy and the first to enjoy it, too!

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio

If you have questions or need help placing your order, please contact me at mzavoli at roadrunner.com or call me at (216) 939-0502.

  To contact Malley's Chocolates directly about fliers and forms or other questions, please contact:
Bill Malley (East of I-77) 		bmalley at malleys.com
Packy Malley (West of I-77) 	pmalley at malleys.com
(216)226-8300,  (216) 325-5570, or 1-(800) 275-6255
Fundraising:  (216) 898-4994 Fax:  1-(800) 211-0567
or write to:  13400 Brookpark Road. Cleveland, Ohio 44135

 http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio

Thank you in advance for your order.

Here's to a profitable Easter fundraising.
Milena Zavoli
Support the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio.  Put a spring in your step!  Treat yourself to Malley's Chocolates.  They're irresistibly delicious!  Free Shipping on all orders of $60 or more to one address
http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio