[Ohio-talk] dropbox

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 04:11:00 UTC 2016

Dropbox is a client that you install on your computer. It works a lot like folders that you probably are pretty familiar with. When you are collaborating on a document or robe the with someone, you place it within the shared folder, open it up like you would a normal document, make the changes in Microsoft, save them, and then just leave the document there in the dropbox folder so that your collaborator can see your changes and make more if they want to. Each of you will get notifications from your computer that Dropbox has been updated. Since you are working with the Microsoft programs directly and dropbox acts like any other folder there aren't any additional accessibility problems. Setting up shared folders on the site can sometimes be tricky, but once that is done there shouldn't be any problems. There is also an app for iPhone and iPad, and I have had greater success creating shared folders with that. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone