[Ohio-talk] dropbox

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 03:36:37 UTC 2016

Hello,
I apologize if this is slightly off topic, but I was hoping
someone on this list could help.  I wrote a book chapter with one
of my former college professors.  We both got invited to present
at a luncheon on campus.  We will probably do a powerpoint or
some other similar document to help us keep the presentation
organized.  When we were working on the chapter itself, we just
emailed our drafts back and forth.  However, she mentioned using
Dropbox to make it easier for us to share and collaborate on the
document.  The only reason we did not use Dropbox when writing
the chapter is because I don't know much about its accessibility.
Therefore, have any JAWS users used dropbox successfully? If
Dropbox is not accessible, is there a more accessible site
similar to Dropbox we could use?
Thank you,
Kelsey Nicolay