[Ohio-talk] {Spam?} "Take Me Out to the Ball Game"

Paul Dressell pmdbmd at fuse.net
Wed Jul 13 18:29:52 UTC 2016

That's exactly what happened to Dave Lichtenfeld and Me on Sunday, June 26, 2016. Dave spoke to our State Convention about scams perpetrated on the elderly. We arrived early for the game and sat near the statue of Johnny Bench--something of a bench mark. The weather was great as we had the experience of enjoying all types: sunny, breezy, and a bit of rain.

I was surprised at the number of promotions during the course of the game: One was of a match between Joey Votto (via transcription) and a fan to see who could name the most breakfast cereals in 15 seconds-- The fan won.

Dave and I sat in the right centerfield section, but no foul balls came our way. The best part of the game was that the Reds won, beating the San Diego Padres 3 to 0.

I want to thank Eric, Barbara, Deborah, Debbie, and Rachel for making this outing possible. Paul