[Ohio-talk] {Spam?} "Take Me Out to the Ball Game"

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 13 21:29:29 UTC 2016

Dear Paul,
I am so happy that Eric launched this generous treat for you and the my dear
friend, David, um, carried the ball.
He told me he had a splendid time as well.

As an FYI, David's son, Greg, age 48, died suddenly Sunday morning.
David and his wife, Mary, are, as I think you know, the closest adopted
family I have here in Ohio, and it has been a tough road.
Graveside service and remembrance gathering were yesterday.
Thought you might want to know to drop David a note or call.

Meanwhile, PLAY BALL!

Love and peace,
Deborah