[Ohio-talk] braille tutoring

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 22:31:53 UTC 2016

Hello,
I am offering Braille tutoring to students and adults interested
in learning Braille or who want to improve their skills.  I am a
lifelong braille reader and recently completed Hadley's course in
Ueb.  My rates are $10 per half hour and $15 per hour, but these
are negotiable if necessary.  I am willing to give a free trial
lesson as well.  I am available Monday through Thursday after
6:00 PM.  I can also help with the braillenote family of
notetakers as well as keyboarding skills.  I can work via phone,
Skype, or in person if within 10-15 miles of Medina.  If anyone
is interested, please email me offlist at
piano.girl0299 at gmail.com or kelseynicolay1989 at gmail.com with your
availability and what you would like to work on.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you,
Kelsey Nicolay