[Ohio-talk] FW: Thank You

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Thu Jul 28 16:44:45 UTC 2016

Dear NFBO Family, Friends and Colleagues:

I am sharing the message below with you not to "toot my own horn" or to show what a great person I am, but to demonstrate how significant a random act of kindness can impact another fellow human being!

I don't know about you, but some of the news and events lately really make me want to do all that I can to be a positieve influence in the lives of all that I meet and encounter in my journey through life these days.

Also, it made me smile and I hope that it makes you smile as well and perhaps can help you have a wonderful day today ok?

READ ON!

Jw

Dr. jw Smith
School of Communication Studies