[Ohio-talk] low vision group flyer (2).

richard rchpay7 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 11:24:28 UTC 2016

                I am not endorsing  this product for your information.

LOW VISION GROUP SPECIAL

DESIGNED BY AN INVENTOR WITH LOW VISION TO HELP OTHERS WHO ARE ALSO VISUALLY IMPAIRED OR HAVE MANUAL DEXTERITY ISSUES

Tired of tipping over beverages by mistake? Frustrated with making messes? I was too! Use the Stress Less Drink Holder™ and have more stress-free days.

list of 5 items

 Built in Coaster, Fits Many Beverage Sizes

 Handy Holder for your Personal Items

 Raised Rim contains Small Spills and Helps Locate Holder

 Padded Feet Protect Furniture

 Made in the U.S.A., Dishwasher Safe, Microwave Safe, Shatterproof & Sturdy

list end

Order online at:

www.thestresslessdrinkholder.com

list of 2 items

 All major credit cards and Paypal accepted

 Priced from $6 to $12.95 each, depending on quantity order

list end

list of 1 items



list end

KEN, INVENTOR & GUIDE DOG, LUCCA EMAIL:

KAADAPTIVE at GMAIL.COM

“Hi! I created the Stress Less Drink Holder after becoming legally blind in my 60’s. I was knocking over beverages and making messes all the time. Now,

I use it every day and no longer worry about tipping over drinks!” Sincerely, Ken