[Ohio-talk] Attention those in northeastern Ohio who have had trouble with voting

Barbara Pierce bpierce at oberlin.net
Thu Jun 9 15:51:23 UTC 2016

Channel 5 news is interested in doing a story about voting problems. They are supposed to do an interview with me this afternoon about general access problems. But they think they would like to talk with people who have had trouble with machines or who would like to vote by absentee ballot independently. Please contact me off list if you are interested in this project. Cheryl Fields, I think you are one who fills this bill. My contact information is at the bottom of this message. Please contact me this afternoon if you are interested.

Thanks,

Barbara Pierce
President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com