[Ohio-talk] Question about travel apps

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckhallenbeck at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 10:49:27 UTC 2016

Good morning everyone,

I am exploring travel apps for my iPhone for the first time, and am
wondering if anyone has any information or suggestion about one called
"Seeing Eye GPS," by the Sendero Group, i.e. Mike May and company in
California.

I notice that there are two such apps available, one being free and the
other costing $299.  The latter one is called "Seeing Eye GPS XT."

I'm not about to pay $300 for a travel app, but is the free one really
free? and does it really work?  Any information is much appreciated.

Chuck

--
Willoughby Ohio
   Temperature 60°F