[Ohio-talk] Question about travel apps

Paul and Paula Jordan paujor at roadrunner.com
Tue Jun 14 15:17:20 UTC 2016

Hi, Chuck.  I use an app for IOS called BlindSquare.  The one time cost is $30 which is considerably less than the Seeing Eye app.  If what you want is intersection identification, it is excellent. You can also put in destinations and get directions using the MAPS or Google Maps on your phone.  I use it regularly and find it most helpful.  It doesn't quite have the intersection analysis like the Seeing Eye app does, but it might be worth your trying it out.  I have it running when I'm on the bus or taking para transit so I know exactly where I am.  It works great.  As I said before, it depends onwhat you need.  You can check it out on the web if you want.  The developer is very open to suggestions and continues to update the app and work with those of us who use it to make it even better. If you have any questions, contact me off list at paujor at roadrunner.com.  Good luck.
God bless!
Paula and Boston