[Ohio-talk] The blindside show announcement.

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 21:28:55 UTC 2016

Please check out the attached document as it relates to the blindside radio program .
Jordy Stringer will be your guest host, and I will be interviewing second vice President of national Federation of the blind Ron Brown, as well as Jason Meddaugh of a T guys. You won't want to miss the show, I'll look forward to chatting with you all later. XxHere’s a link to “BlindSideShowAnnouncement.txt” in my Dropbox:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jehp6gd7qp9bke6/BlindSideShowAnnouncement.txt?dl=0

Sent from the iPhone of Jordy D. Stringer.
Inform, encourage, empower!