[Ohio-talk] firefox question

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 00:18:06 UTC 2016

Hello,
I know this might be off topic, but I was hoping someone could
help.  For some reason, Firefox omens two tabs, one of which is
Google, my homepage I set when I initially installed Firefox and
one is Msn.  The Msn page started opening after I installed the
latest Microsoft silverlite player.  Therefore, could someone
tell me how to get rid of the second tab? I had the same thing
happen in Internet Explorer, but Microsoft fixed it for me when I
called their disability line.  Any suggestions on how to change
this setting in Firefox would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Kelsey Nicolay